The PORMODF provides a front & rear camera input and program interface for Porsche vehicles with PCM 3.1 Navigation Systems. (It is also compatible with PCM 3.0 Systems in Cayenne only.)
- MUST be a PCM3.1 system or PCM3.0 system for Cayenne.
- Some vehicle models require software version 4.00 or better.
- MUST have steering wheel controls for front camera activation.
How to tell if it is a PCM3.1 system. Look for the Tuner/Media along with the mini SD card slot on the middle of the radio as seen in the picture above. If it is there it is a PCM3.1 system. If you see AM/FM buttons, this unit is not compatible.
- Plug and play interface
- Integrated into the vehicle infotainment
- Rear-view camera input (+ coding)
- Front-View camera input
- Front-view & Rear-view camera power (+12V max. 500mA)
- Forced activation for Front-View camera through steering wheel.
- Video in motion
- Automatic switching to rear-view camera input
- Optionally coding of ParkAssistant to retrofit factory PDC (only PCM3.1)
- USB update-port for software-updates
2014 - 16 Macan
2014 - 16 911 GT3
2013 - 16 911*
2014 - 16 Boxster*
2009 - 16 Cayenne
2014 - 16 Cayman*
2010 - 16 Panamera
* Requires software version 4.00 or better