MICROWAVE BLIND SPOT WITH CROSS TRAFFIC WARNING SYSTEM
The BSCTS1 warning system uses the principal of DOPPLER technology by a 24GHz frequency signal for the purpose of obstacle and object detection in areas where you can not see. The BSCTS1 is designed to measure the callback of the set frequency to provide an audible and visual alert to the driver if and when an object is detected in its monitoring area.
BLIND SPOT WARNING (BSW)
If another vehicle is detected in the blind spot area, an indicator appears in the driver’s or front passenger’s door pillar. Put your turn signal on, and the indicator flashes with a warning chime to alert you.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT (RCTA)
When you’re backing out of a parking space, this feature can warn you about detected vehicles you might not see behind you approaching from either side. So backing up feels more confident than ever.
- MUST have a VSS wire.
- WILL NOT WORK on vehicles with speed over CAN (requires 3rd party CAN to VSS adaptor.
- OEM factory sensors
- Adjustable speed learning
- Working Frequency 24.0 - 24.25 GHz
- Detection Range Accuracy - Object distance greater than or equal to 10 meters, the accuracy is + or - 2.5%. Object distance less 10 meters, the accuracy is + to - is
- Horizontal Detection Angle - 120°
- Vertical Detection Angle - 20°
- Response Time - 100ms
- Operating Voltage 9v - 16v
- Sensor IP rating - IP67
- ECU Control Module
- 2 OEM RADAR sensors
- 2 Flush Mount LED indicators
- Wiring Harness
- 2 Sensor Mounting Brackets
- Install Hardware
- Install Templates
- Manual and Owners Guide
- For vehicles with VSS analog speed wire